Friday, February 6, 2009

Bummer...

...and that was probably the last image you will see on this blog of a photo taken with that camera. It has been left in the boot of a taxi in Jakarta. Not completely The Bloke's fault and yes it is replaceable, the photos on the memory card - not so replaceable (and have some very special pics of Pers on it too...). Thankfully I have most of the photos on our pc, so will get to and back those up pronto!

The Bloke's feeling pretty blue about it, so while I am sad, I'm won't be staying annoyed for very long...

3 comments:

  1. And while I'm here... We had a camera stolen once. As you said, the camera is replaceable, the photos aren't.

    The photos we lost were of kitten Fronti being rescued from a tree by firemen. :(

    No one would believe us now that he could climb a tree let alone get stuck up one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing more despicable a person can do, than to steal someone's camera. Losing it is one thing, but stealing a camera in my books is among the worst things anyone can possibly do.

    My dad had an SLR once and it was stolen, he was more upset that there were photos of me when I was tiny on it.

    Aerosoles...

    It's funny, just before Mr C left, I said "Quick, let me get some of those pictures off that camera!" Good thing I did...

    I have the loveliest mental image of Fronti and you guys and the firemen... poor Fronti (and you're quite right, Muskat I could understand, but Fronti?)

    ReplyDelete