Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bookage...

Yes, just making the most of it while I can, not that I read many books these days...

I am currently reading Beijing Tai Tai: A Suburban Journey to Urban China It's a tongue-in-cheek biography of an Aussie woman who like many of us, made the leap and re-located over here. I'm quite enjoying it, because there is that streak of honesty and her words are so familiar to me that at times you would think we lead the same life.

So if you want a bit of a glimpse at what it's like here, go read it. Or ask me to send you a copy for your birthday or something...

Tomorrow, we will have been here a whole year and have one year left, but I think I'll blog about that tomorrow. For now, I'm off to wallow in my nausea. Bloody morning sickness is back and I feel awful. And tired. Boy, am I tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment