Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If only she'd just said...

The real reason ayi left, as I have just found out via the deadset efficient ayi grapevine, is that she was 4 months pregnant and was heading back home to have the baby. She just didn't want to work anymore...

As if I of all people would be angry with her about that! I might have been happy for her, sad she had to leave, or concerned that she already has her one kid, but no way would I ever be upset!

Geez! Why can't people just be honest instead of bothering with all this bullshit face saving? Yeah, look I know it's cultural, but surely just being straight up would spare the need to save face? I don't get it. I don't think I ever will.

Man, would have been nice to have the opportunity to say thankyou to her for all she has done for us and give her a gift for bub...

No comments:

Post a Comment